Information we may collect from you
By using our website or by registering for any of the products and services we offer through it, you are confirming to us that you understand and accept that your personal information may be used by us in the manner described below.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence (including email and phone conversations)
- Your name, address, telephone numbers, email address and other information which you supply to us
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you
- To carry out any marketing analysis and create statistical information to help us personalise and improve our services
- To prevent or detect a crime, fraud or misuse of, or damage to our network, and to investigate where we believe any of these have occurred
- To monitor network traffic from time to time for the purposes of backup and problem solving.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Internet Explorer, you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”
- in Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”
- in Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11)
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”
- in Chrome, you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
This website is owned and operated by Edward Austin which is a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (number: 07188005). Its registered address is 4 Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1QW, United Kingdom. Its VAT number is 990 1495 01.
You can contact us:
- By post, using the postal address given above
- By telephone on +44 (0)207 193 4402/4407
- By email on firstname.lastname@example.org